SuperOffice makes you share all sorts of information with your employees. And sometimes you wish you could configure the user levels and role based security. With DataDirector you are as flexible as your organization needs. Hide or show certain cards to users or user groups. Allow or disallow the editing of cards just by creating user levels. From full access to read-only. So you can be in charge at all times. The DataDirector provides several options:
- create rights to edit, delete or read-only
- hide or show customer cards
- show company data on exact level
- role based security and customize your SuperOffice security
WHY USE DATADIRECTOR?
Your developers for example don’t need to edit customer cards in SuperOffice. Your secretary does, but you don’t want her to see all of the sales information. What you need is role based security levels. Our DataDirector gives you just that and more.
5 THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT OUR DATADIRECTOR
1. Extra security levels on top of SuperOffice
2. The most complicated security levels and rights possible
3. Fully customizable
4. Fits your company security needs
5. Exact rights for all company roles
DataDirector lets you create your own security levels in SuperOffice. On top of the standard solutions, you are able to select exactly what anyone in your company can see, edit or delete. Maximum security, flexible at any time. Seems like a lot of options? All your preference settings synergize. For every user in your company, you can create very precise rights.