When you want to send an offer to a potential customer, you don’t want to send a plain Word document. You want to look professional and send the offer in PDF format. PDFDirector allows you to convert any document to a PDF file by right clicking on the document in SuperOffice or in your local folder. You can then archive it in SuperOffice, save it on your desktop or mail the PDF file as an attachement.
WHY USE PDF DIRECTOR?
If you want to come across professional, the PDFDirector will be able to help you with this, because it makes your documents look nice and accurate! Maybe it’s just a small element within your communication with clients, but well begun is half done!
5 THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT
OUR PDF DIRECTOR
1. Easy convert documents to PDF and share your files with virtually anyone, regardless of software or platform, using the InfoBridge PDFDirector for SuperOffice CRM software
2. Convert directly in SuperOffice
3. Archive in SuperOffice, save to local folder or mail the PDF file as an attachement
4. Version control within SuperOffice
5. Your choice of personal PDF Director settings