When you’re preparing for a visit to a customer or are just looking at the communication that went on between a client and your company, you want to be able to see all of the information you need as fast as possible. But when you’re working in SuperOffice and you want to see the archived emails you have to click on each one of them to open and read them. Preview Email allows you to see the content of the email by just hovering over the archived email. You can also see the ‘From’, ‘To’, ‘CC’ and ‘BCC’ addresses of the email. This app will make your proceedings must faster and it’s for free!
WHY USE PREVIEW EMAIL?
The Preview E-mail enables you as a user of SuperOffice CRM to view the content of an archived e-mail without opening the complete e-mail message.
5 THINGS YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT OUR PREVIEW EMAIL
1. View e-mail content at the speed of light (of .msg and .eml e-mail containers) by clicking on an archived e-mail in SuperOffice
2. View the 'From', 'To' and 'CC' addresses of the e-mail
3. View the 'BCC' addresses of the e-mail
4. Check if the e-mail has attachments by showing the attachment names
5. View a maximum of 30 lines of the selected e-mail